The OAG’s vision is “To be a leading institution in promoting accountability, transparency and judicious management of public resources”
The OAG’s mission statement is “To conduct audit of government institutions as a means of assuring our stakeholders that public resources are being utilized for national priorities and wellbeing of citizens“
The core values of the OAG are:
- • Integrity:To carry out audits with absolute honest, candidness and behaving beyond suspicion and rep...roach
• Objectivity:To provide unbiased and factual audit conclusions, opinions and reports
• Professionalism:Demonstrating competence, skills, and sound judgment, responsibility, high level of secrecy, good conduct and behavior
• Innovation:Introducing new ideas and methods of providing audit services to remain relevant in a dynamic audit environment
• In Public Interest:To conduct audit aimed at improving the wellbeing of citizens.
During the presentation concerning the “Matters affecting audit Opinions of audited entities and lessons for future improvement” delivered to the...
The Auditor General Kamuhire Alexis has presented to Parliament this Thursday, 12th May 2022, the annual audit report for the year ended 30th June...