The OAG’s vision is “To be a leading institution in promoting accountability, transparency and judicious management of public resources”
The OAG’s mission statement is “To conduct audit of government institutions as a means of assuring our stakeholders that public resources are being utilized for national priorities and wellbeing of citizens“
The core values of the OAG are:
- • Integrity:To carry out audits with absolute honest, candidness and behaving beyond suspicion and rep...roach
• Objectivity:To provide unbiased and factual audit conclusions, opinions and reports
• Professionalism:Demonstrating competence, skills, and sound judgment, responsibility, high level of secrecy, good conduct and behavior
• Innovation:Introducing new ideas and methods of providing audit services to remain relevant in a dynamic audit environment
• In Public Interest:To conduct audit aimed at improving the wellbeing of citizens.
November 09/ 2022, OAG Rwanda received a delegation of the Ugandan parliamentary committee on national economy led by Hon. Migadde Robert Ndugwa. The...
Mr Alexis Kamuhire, The Auditor General participated in the first steering Committee meeting of the Regional East-African Cooperation
From 20th to 22nd September 2022, and Auditors General and delegates from Kenya, Sweden, Tanzania...