The OAG’s vision is “To be a leading institution in promoting accountability, transparency and judicious management of public resources”
The OAG’s mission statement is “To conduct audit of government institutions as a means of assuring our stakeholders that public resources are being utilized for national priorities and wellbeing of citizens“
The core values of the OAG are:
- • Integrity:To carry out audits with absolute honest, candidness and behaving beyond suspicion and rep...roach
• Objectivity:To provide unbiased and factual audit conclusions, opinions and reports
• Professionalism:Demonstrating competence, skills, and sound judgment, responsibility, high level of secrecy, good conduct and behavior
• Innovation:Introducing new ideas and methods of providing audit services to remain relevant in a dynamic audit environment
• In Public Interest:To conduct audit aimed at improving the wellbeing of citizens.
The Auditor General, Biraro R. Obadiah, has this Tuesday, May 11, 2021 presented to parliament the audit report for the year 2020. The report was...
The Office of the Auditor General of Rwanda welcomed the 45 participants from 16 member-SAIs in Kigali, Rwanda from 24 – 28 June 2019 for the annual...
A delegation of senior government officials from Malawi has visited the office of the Auditor General (OAG) - SAI Rwanda, this February 28, 2019.