The OAG’s vision is “To be a leading institution in promoting accountability, transparency and judicious management of public resources”
The OAG’s mission statement is “To conduct audit of government institutions as a means of assuring our stakeholders that public resources are being utilized for national priorities and wellbeing of citizens“
The core values of the OAG are:
- • Integrity:To carry out audits with absolute honest, candidness and behaving beyond suspicion and rep...roach
• Objectivity:To provide unbiased and factual audit conclusions, opinions and reports
• Professionalism:Demonstrating competence, skills, and sound judgment, responsibility, high level of secrecy, good conduct and behavior
• Innovation:Introducing new ideas and methods of providing audit services to remain relevant in a dynamic audit environment
• In Public Interest:To conduct audit aimed at improving the wellbeing of citizens.
“Becoming a successful performance auditor that produces high quality reports, is a combination of intelligence with passion for the job and positive...
OAG RWANDA WINS THE BEST PERFORMANCE AUDIT REPORT AWARD IN THE AFROSAI –E REGION
The Office of the Auditor General of Rwanda won the best...
Kigali, Rwanda - May 26, 2014
The Auditor General of Rwanda wishes to inform the general public that the Audited Report on the State consolidated...